This recipe is healthy, wholesome and nutritious, as it combines the goodness of my favorite superfood ORGANIFI and seasonal fruits like strawberries, blackberries, apples, mother nature’s natural sweetener honey and crunchy walnuts – chia seeds (omega 3s). Greek yogurt is packed with protein, calcium & probiotics which are good for your digestive system. This recipe makes a great refreshing guilt free summertime dessert which instantly cools you down.
Ingredients: Serves 2
Fat Free Greek Yogurt / Homemade Yogurt – 4 tablespoon
Organic Honey / Agave nectar – 2 tablespoon
Organic Granola – 2 tablespoon
Organifi Greens – 1 scoop (optional)
Roasted Walnut pieces – 1 tablespoon
Chia Seeds – 1 tablespoon
Homemade Strawberry puree – 2 tablespoon
Banana – 3 to 4 pieces
Blackberries/Blueberries – 4 to 6 pieces
Red Apple – 2 tablespoon (cut pieces)
- To make the homemade Strawberry puree, take 4 to 5 strawberries in a mortar and pestle and add 1 tablespoon of honey and pound well to make puree. Keep aside.
- To make the Organifi yogurt, divide the yogurt to 2 parts (2 tablespoon divided).Add 1 scoop of organifi to 2 tablepoon of yogurt and mix well. The reason for doing this is to get two different color layers of yogurt that is white and the other light greenish.
3. In a tall glass, add 1 tablespoon of the organic granola followed by plain greek yogurt, few pieces of each fruit, 1 tablespoon organic honey, roasted walnuts ½ tablespoon and chia seeds ½ tablespoon.
4. Repeat all the layers till the glass in fully filled up.
5. Chill the glass in the refrigerator and Enjoy with your loved ones.
- I made one tall glass since my husband and I shared from the same. The same recipe can also be made in 2 short glasses.
- Any other seasonal fruits can also be added.
- The recipe can also be made with only plain yogurt.
- Organifi is optional but do try to add it to increase the nutrient value of the recipe.
- Organifi is a superfood green juice powder that we have been having for the last 6 months and we are enjoying the health benefits from it. It is loaded with Spirulina, Ashwagandha, turmeric and many more superfoods. It doesn’t taste chalky like the other green drinks in the market. It mixes up well with water, almond milk, rice milk and many more. I try to add it to most of my recipes like soups, savory pancakes, smoothies. Do try to get your hand on this amazing superfood at organifi.com I am not getting paid to put these informations here. I really believe it’s an amazing product and everyone should get benefited from this superfood.